Sex and The Perfect Lover Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra
by Mabel Iam
Your dreams of sexual pleasure are about to come true.
No age, time, place, or body constraints can prevent you from becoming the lover you desire to be.
A bestseller around the world, Sex and the Perfect Lover has become the definitive guide to improving your sexual experience.
Inside, discover how to:
* Learn and develop sexual magnetism
* Become an irresistible, fascinating, unforgettable lover
* Overcome sexual blocks and inhibitions
* Achieve multiple orgasms
* Stimulate a woman's G-spot
* Practice Kama Sutra techniques with the help of amazing illustrations and personal tips from the author
* Make your relationship sacred and feel inner divinity while making love
* Find and attract your soul mate
This book will become your eternal companion and trusted adviser all of your needs and doubts about eroticism will be eased by Iam's tried-and-true advice.
From your first kiss to sexual ecstasy, Mabel Iam guides you along the path to an intense pleasure that only love and sex can bring.
About the Author
Mabel Iam is best known as a psychotherapist and expert in relationships, but she's also a favorite advisor to politicians and celebrities, and the author of several award-winning, best-selling books around the world, Mabel has rapidly become the number one self-help expert in the US. Iam produces successful TV and radio shows and is a keen hostess.
"I expect to pass through life but once.
If therefore, there be any kindness I can show,
or any good thing I can do for any fellow being,
let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again"
~ Stephen Grellet
"Faith and Fear Share The Same Definition.
Believing that what you cannot see will surely come to pass.
Faith Attracts The Positive while fear attracts the negative."
~ Author Unknown